Turnaround Time:7 Business Days
Blood spot collections provide a convenient and reliable collection method for the measurement of a range of biochemical markers, including cardiovascular markers, hormones and tumour markers.
- Removes the requirement for a blood draw.
- Sample stability and integrity are ensured for transportation/shipment.
- Can be collected out of normal working/business hours.
- Allows greater flexibility in collections and transport of specimens from rural/remote areas.
- Most analytes are reported in same units and reference ranges as serum tests.
- Measures total hormones levels (not free/bioavailable).
- Preferential method for those patients supplementing with troches or sublingual hormones to eliminate potential ‘false high’ test results.
- Low libido
- Loss of body hair
- Erectile dysfunction
- Cardiovascular conditions
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
NutriPATH practices in the usual practitioner-referral system for pathology laboratories. Patients are highly recommended to seek the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner for the interpretation of any lab results and associated information. NutriPATH can offer assistance in locating a suitable practitioner.