Turnaround Time:12-15 Business Days
What information does this test provide?
- A negative test can reassure your patient that there is a reduced risk of having a child with a genetic disorder.
- A positive test allows your patient the chance to pursue reproductive options that can reduce the chance of having an affected child.
What can we do with this information?
With positive results you can:
- Find a specialist
- Pursue Pre-implementation Genetic Diagnosis/Screening (PGD/PGS)
- Go through In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Make other plans such as (adoption, etc.)
NutriPATH practices in the usual practitioner-referral system for pathology laboratories. Patients are highly recommended to seek the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner for the interpretation of any lab results and associated information. NutriPATH can offer assistance in locating a suitable practitioner.