Turn Around Time
48 hours Turnaround times are estimates
Cancer Antigen 19-9 short for (CA19-9) is a tumor marker used to monitor the treatment mainly of pancreatic cancer. However, it may be used for stomach and thyroid cancer.
CA 19-9 is commonly ordered:
• To monitor for pancreatic cancer recurrence.
• To help differentiate between cancer of the pancreas and other conditions, such as pancreatitis.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of treatment for someone who has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
- 19-9 Primarily: Pancreas (also Stomach, Thyroid)
- Gastrointestinal and Digestive Health
- Abdominal pain
- Other Health Conditions
- Loss of appetite
- Nutritional and Dietary Symptoms
- Weight loss
Notice To Patients
NutriPATH practices in the usual practitioner-referral system for pathology laboratories. Patients are highly recommended to seek the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner for the interpretation of any lab results and associated information. NutriPATH can offer assistance in locating a suitable practitioner.
How it works
Your referring practitioner will place this order via their online portal.
A test kit will be dispatched to you and you can conveniently collect your sample in the comfort of your home.
Return samples for analysis via the provided courier packaging.
Our highly skilled and qualified team have created a service where patients can easily gain access to a wide range of pathology testing options.
As a leader in the industry, practitioners are able to trust in our ability to provide them with the technology they need to adequately test their clients and patients.